|Pictures from Moosburg|
After the big fire of 1865, the Moosburg water supply had to be brought up to date. Water pipes, sewers and a pumping station were built. In 1909 the water-tower was erected on the highest hill in the town area. The architect O. Leitolf made the design.
Picture: © WebTeam Moosburg
|Contents||Previous page||Next page|
|Last update 21 Nov 1999 by © Werner Schwarz (E-Mail) - All rights reserved!|